Latest rape pair row establishment for maximum pod per hectare
harvest latest Skyfall 2nd wheat and 5th wheats average 3.7t/acre range 3.3-4.2t/ac
New Triton brochure and blades catalogue available, please email us your details for a brochure – email@example.com
Breaking news..Triton 4m seed drill has just arrived at the AHDB farm Hibaldstow to drill 20 acres of black-grass land. The AHDB conference is on Nov 15th when Triton shows crop emergence, showcases the latest LP Side-Press drill 4.8m seed/fert £22k total drilling capability. pic.twitter.com/KxD1U4hbRf— Triton Seed Drills England (@TritonUK) 28 October 2018
Welcome To Triton Seed Drills
Triton is a seed drill that utilises purist vertical tillage through one-pass direct, or conventional, seeding. It is the only seeding system capable of fully effective direct seed drilling into all soils in all weathers. It is unique and is both worldwide patent applied and European design registered.
- Designed by engineers in Cambridge for maximum versatility and yields, and low-input farming.
- 100% British, assembled by a long-established agricultural fabricating company in Retford.
- Requires no adjustment between seed types and is maintenance free.
- Provides seedlings with an ideal growing environment from one-pass seeding into any soil in any weather conditions.
- Performs perfectly in any soil, in any weather, drilling all seed types. It uses no roller or packer.
- The Triton Side-press seeded fields do not require rolling.
- The horizontal and vertical lifting blades create secure enclosure of the seed in any wet conditions in heavy clay.
The Triton is a game changer: no longer does the weather effect the drilling programme. With one-pass vertical tillage seeding the Triton is arguably better for the soil structure than Controlled Traffic Farming due to one-pass vertical tillage seeding, and no rolling.
Rotate your entire farm under profitable, weed-free, winter sown crops. Kick spring-sown scrappy crops into the ditch.
There is a three-month delivery period for a Triton Seed Drill so we urge an early visit to see the crop establishment on a Triton drilled farm. Whether rock-hard dry clay, or saturated ground of any soil type, you will be able to drill rape straight behind the combine with a Triton.
Take back control of your rotation and profitability with a Triton Seed Drill.
The unique Triton Side-Press Seed Drill (two-stage side-press) has revolutionised seed drilling – no longer is it dictated by the weather. The Triton Drill sets seed securely, with full soil contact, without using a press, a packer or a separate roller. It also self-cleaning. The non-inversion, low disturbance, seeding blades cut the soil open while placing the seed on to the seed terrace, where the seed is split to either side of the terrace by the soil interrupter and splitter bar.
The Seed Drill
The most important item in a farming business.
Watch the Triton Side-Press Seed Drill in action.
Key features of the Triton Seed Drill.